Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jumping Boys and Jumping Beans


Yay!  Ben and Ethan are in town for a visit.  They are referred to as "Ben and E."
(I think Sam might think both their names are BenandE.)
Here they are jumping with Jake on the trampoline.




And here they are with Sam reading to jump at the Kangaroo Zoo.








Keri brought over some real Mexican jumping beans.
They are trying to hear them rattle.


BTW:  It's September 1st today.  Happy Holidays!  :) :)
This means I am breaking out the fall decor and lighting my cinnamon spice candle.
I'll post pictures when it's all done.
As excited as I am for Fall, I am truly sad that the summer is coming to an end.
Sam is in pre-school twice a week and I do NOT like coming home to an empty house.
I shed a few tears every single time.
Will that ever stop?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start decorating for fall/Halloween! I have Pinterest to thank for my excitement over holiday decorating:)

Tina said...

So great that the cousins have so much fun together. I wish you had a picture of yesterday's dinner where Ben and E had to scoot their chairs right next to Sam. They had him sandwiched in.