Monday, September 5, 2011

A Week of Randoms

Here are just a few random photos from this last week.
We are back in a good school schedule.
Football season has started (about the only sport I like to watch).
The weather is fantastic.  No more heat waves.
Life is good.


Dinner in Nana's backyard.

 Jake is playing flag football this year.
He absolutely loves it!
I told him to try flag football this year, and if he really likes it, he can try tackle football next year.

Sam and Yale

Sneak peek at fall decorations.


Right now I just have "fall" decor out, not Halloween decor.
I'll post pictures when I get the Halloween decorations out.
I just think the neighbors will think I'm crazy for putting my giant talking skeleton head and my lighted Halloween tree out on my porch when it's the beginning of September and we are still swimming in the pool.  :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love that picture of the little boys waiting for dinner! I love that my boys love sam so much, and that sam is so sweet to them. Thanks for playing with us all week!

Tina said...

Oh I am so glad you got the picture of the boys sandwiching Sam in and the cute picture of Yale and Sammy playing on the iPad. Love the cousins loving each other. And Jake looks so intense playing football....I love it!

Jen said...

Cute. I'm kinda inspired to drag out my fall stuff too! I love fall!