I will admit, I'm laughing. It is always funny when it isn't you :) Seriously...I give all of my kids Benadryl or Tylenol Cold...most especially the baby. I figure out the dose by what works. If I give it to them and they still have a runny nose, I increase, until I find that magic amount that stops the nonsense :) I have eight healthy kids and haven't killed one yet. I also give babies Immodium. I never let their skin get raw from one diaper change after another. Medicine is my best friend with grumpy babies. GOOD LUCK.
3 comments:
Oh the stuffy noses! That was funny.
What time was that video clip taken??? Holy Smokes!
I will admit, I'm laughing. It is always funny when it isn't you :) Seriously...I give all of my kids Benadryl or Tylenol Cold...most especially the baby. I figure out the dose by what works. If I give it to them and they still have a runny nose, I increase, until I find that magic amount that stops the nonsense :) I have eight healthy kids and haven't killed one yet. I also give babies Immodium. I never let their skin get raw from one diaper change after another. Medicine is my best friend with grumpy babies. GOOD LUCK.
Post a Comment