We had lots of fun over Christmas Break. Here we are on New Year's Eve at California Pizza Kitchen (or CPK as the cool people in the family call it) with the family

Me and the twins. Ben is in blue, Ethan is in red. Aren't I doing a good job of holding both of them Julie?



Nana and twins. Ethan left, Ben right.

Julie is a pro and handling both of them. I am amazed at what she can do.

Ethan left, Ben right. They are identical but I am so proud that I can tell them apart.

Keri and Ethan

Chris and Stacey told us about this fun tubing place up Parley's Canyon with a rope tow. Jeff and the boys went with Chris, Stacey, PJ, Keri, Dave and Nicole.

Keri and my boys. Love them all.

6 comments:
I have actually never been to the California Pizza Kitchen, but I probably far from cool enough to call it CPK. I can't believe how cute your sisters twins and they are getting big.
Ethan and Ben are so cute. It ALMOST makes me think that twins would be fun and then I realize how incredibly hard that would be. I have a hard enough time with one newborn.
Cute babies everywhere. You Holland girls are quite the little baby producing machines. I'm jealous!
cute pictures! you must really love my boys...half of the pictures are of them! :) holding both of them shouldn't be a problem for you at all...combined they weigh as much as sam. I was the one struggling while trying to hold him.
We need to get your family and mine together for dinner or something. Maybe you can have us over for dinner when you move into your new house (:
What a beautiful family. What a fun break. Good job teling the twins apart, I was looking really close and they are IDENTICAL. You look great!
Post a Comment