Things weren't quite as out of control as they were last year. For one thing, Julie, Steph and Keri were missing so it wasn't quite as competitive (Keri has won for the last 3 or 4 years--Brat!). Our family made the Polar Express with each of us making a train car. Jacob did the "Dark Knight" batmobile. He is currently obsessed with the Dark Knight, yet he is not allowed to watch the movie.
Kate and Nicole made a snow house. Kate put on all the candy and Nicole filled in all the snow.
Josh made a police car/train. 
Lucy made "just a regular train" and decorated all by herself.
I think we all know who the winner is this year :)
Chris and Stacey fizzled out big-time with only 1/2 a roof decorated--Losers!
Jeff and Sam succeeded in getting a box open--that's all
Dave made a South Carolina beach house complete with stilts underneath. 
My cute mom doing all the work of course.
Christmas morning. Lucy got her Mia American Girl doll, Aurora tea cart and tea set, Sleeping Beauty's horse, Sleeping Beauty and her Prince, etc. I love this princess/doll phase and will be sad when she grows out of it.
Yes, Jake actually asked Santa for a big skeleton for Christmas. He is going through a morbid fascination phase.
7 comments:
looks like you guys had an awesome christmas. I love that Josh sleeps his dad's old shirts...I use to do that as a kid. Also, I can see legos in some of those pictures. I don't think a Christmas with boys is complete without them....DANG THOSE LEGOS!!
Your husband must be the greatest guy in the world.
I was wondering "is Josh wearing pants?" until you explained, I remember doing that as a kid too, loved it. Looks like a great christmas, and awesome gingerbread train!
Looks like a good time. My favorite picture is Sammy with morning face.
I love the gingerbread decorating idea. You guys were definately were the winners. Jeff scored with that gift. I don't know what it is with these Droubay men, but Brian always picks out perfect clothes for me too. Merry belated Christmas!
I don't even try to pick out clothes for my wife. If she can't find anything that fits her correctly, I surely can't. The gingerbread house competition looks like a very fun idea.
Looks like a lot of fun! You are always so creative- I still remember your volcano cake for Jake that almost worked :)
You were always the fiercest competitor at the pumpkin carving too. Miss you!
Post a Comment