Ummmmmm..........Jeff?
Do we really need to bring your bike?
I think we're packed pretty tight.
Next time we're getting a roof rack.
Except I KNOW we will forget that the bike is up there.
Just like my brother did with 2 bikes on top of his car.
He got a lovely welcome home with a big crash and scrapes on his garage, bikes, bike rack, and car.
Ooooouuuuuuchhhhhh!!!
We literally lived in the forest.
Way up in the mountains.
Elev. 6500-7000 feet
(Ha! Julie, the sea-level-dweller nearly fainted twice when trying to run around at the park!)
There were explicit instructions regarding bears and food.
Comforting, huh?
All garbage cans outside are made of metal, locked, and need a key to open.
We were not to leave any food in our car and make sure our doors were locked (bears can open them.)
We were not to leave any food out in the cabin. All leftovers needed to be put in fridge or wrapped up tight in a garbage bag.
Here's our cabin that all 18 of us shared.
The kids played.
Hard.
And they slept.
Hard.
(Jake was already awake when I snapped these pics.)
And just had a great time hanging out with cousins all week.
(We missed you, Jack!)
1 comment:
hahahaha I cant stop laughing about dave hitting the garage. I didn't even know he did that. hilarious!
I love the pic of Sam sleeping! He was OUT!
Post a Comment