My recital is today, but I wanted to do a quick post before I dash off for the day.
Stay tuned, though. I'll post about it later and the horrible mother who told me I was an awful person and lambasted me for 10 minutes after dress rehearsal. Fun.
So it's only taken 2 years and 3 months to finally get hardware on our kitchen cabinets.
I was so sick of prying the doors open with my fingers and bending my fingernails back (Uck! Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it).
So I decided THIS would be the perfect Mother's Day gift for me, especially because I needed Jeff's help.
And after:
No, my kitchen is not always this clean.
Yes, I totally cleaned up and organized just to take the pictures.
We started with the hardware on the island first (different from the white cabinets) and I forgot to take a before picture.
Thank you, honey! Now if I could just have my house deep cleaned....that would be awesome!
5 comments:
I really like the new hardware on the cabinets. I don't have any on mine and I've been debating if I want them or not. I really like how it looks!
I teach at Ridgeline Elementary in Highland. What school do your kids attend?
I love your kitchen!!! The hardware looks beautiful. Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day.
Looks so good! Your kitchen is a masterpiece!
Looks great Amy!! YOur kitchen is beautiful!
Love how it looks! Sorry if it feels like I'm stalking you. You have a fun blog and I love decorating too, plus I'm originally from UT so it feels like I almost know you : )
Post a Comment