I just want to cry when I look at this picture! I got a call this week saying it's time to register my baby for pre-school! When did he grow up? Wasn't he born just, like, last week?
Sam got a backpack for Christmas and all he can talk about is when he gets to go to school. "I can go to pre-school now with my packpack!"
You'd think it was the first day of school the way I dressed him up, combed his hair and took a billion pictures. We went to the school to get him registered and they gave us a tour of the school and classrooms.
Sam was in heaven! He finally got to "go to pre-school" even though we were there for only 10 minutes.
When the teacher asked him his name he promptly responded, "Hambone." She gave me a funny look and I had to explain that Hambone is his nickname. I can't decide if we should let the nickname stick or try to get him to go by Sam. What do you think?
7 comments:
It is crazy. I'm not ready for him to go.
Oh he is getting so big and so handsome!!! I love the pictures. You might want to inform him, however his "real" name is Sam. hehe
Hambone for sure! Jack has been asking lately if he can go to school! So weird! They were just born yesterday! Such cute boys!
Pack Packs RULE. I'm cryin' for ya, Amy. I cry just putting their outgrown clothes away. It's SO painful to be a mom sometimes. And yet so wonderful too.
You've inspired me with the one-blog-a-week thing. I'd like to be more up-to-date as well. We'll see . . . .
He can't be old enough for preschool!! Love his packpack!
Aaawww. He will always be little Hambone to me. Wow I cannot believe he is old enough:(
I can't believe he is old enought for this! Man I love that kid!
Post a Comment