Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why Target Is My Favorite Store

A trip to Target and an impromptu purchase of these cute baskets and containers...... 


Turned my laundry room from this.......


To this!                                             


And this!                                              


And this!  I actually like to do laundry now.  Okay, not really but it's definitely more bearable now.


Mudroom before.......                        


And Mudroom after!                         


4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE it Amy! Love Target. Love your new bins. And I especially LOVE your mudroom. A mudroom is a must in our next house. Looks great.

Fun post!

shellie said...

Those rooms look great! You have inspired me to organize some of the rooms in my house. I just don't have the energy to do it now, so let's hope I'm still inspired after this baby arrives.

Melanie said...

Ha!! Amy!! You are blogging away. When did this change of events occur?? How did I not know? I'm loving it. You have just motivated me to update my blog. :) It's only been 4 months since I last posted. Pathetic.

Stacey Sargent said...

Awesome! The polka dot baskets were a good idea! Hey, take pictures of your front room and send them to me. I am finally going to do a post about your house, but I want the new front room! Get lots of detail shots too!