Sunday, December 30, 2012

He's Here!

Introducing
Isaac James
December 7th, 2012
3:05 p.m.
7 lbs. 5 oz.  20 1/2" long












This last picture was on Christmas Eve.
I held him and just cried and cried tears of gratitude (and hormones! :))
I am so glad he's here.
He's perfect.

4 comments:

musicmom said...

He is absolutely PERFECT!!!! I love the ones of him with his siblings, and the one of him yawning.
I am so glad everything worked out for you and for him. I hope life will find it's way back into a routine for you...... Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

The Cotton Floozy said...

You make some good-looking babies!

Chris said...

This is Jeni, he is so cute! I haven't looked at blogs in so long so I am late at writing this. He is just beautiful though, can't wait to meet him in person!

Natalie said...

You look gorgeous! I'm so happy that Isaac is here and that he's yours. Lucky baby! xo