This is my sister, Keri. Isn't she gorgeous?
(In fact, I have 4 sisters and they are all stunningly beautiful. Sometimes I hate it that I am the "nice sister.")
So we decided to go watch her before the season is over. And I mean just that. Sports are not my thing. I did not go to watch the game.
Neurotic moment: We were almost at the very top of the arena and all I could think about was that there is no fast way out of there if there was a fire, earthquake, or terrorist attack.
(I posted that on facebook. First comment: "Jeff is a saint.")
Hambone plugging his ears. It was loud.
I'm sad that I didn't get a picture with Keri but it was a late game and a school night. Sammers only made it through the third quarter.
A big thumbs up for a successful night.
Neurotic moment #2: Sam dropped his gum on the floor and picked it up and put it back in his mouth before I could stop him.....TWICE!!! Oh, the germs!
Neurotic moment #2: Sam dropped his gum on the floor and picked it up and put it back in his mouth before I could stop him.....TWICE!!! Oh, the germs!

3 comments:
I love the new name for your blog, I love your posts and your facebook comments (I wait anxiously to see what's going on with you each day!) and I thought of you yesterday when I found a GOLDEN TICKET in my car and immediately went to CF and got a salad. I wasn't hungry, but it just didn't matter.
So glad you guys had fun. Such a great night for the family! And I don't understand where the neurosis came from cause you didn't have it when you were young. Maybe kids brought it on. :)
I love how your add your neurotic moments. They are hilarious and so Amy! Keri looks killer in that photo! Love your family and you so much. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment