I am so glad I stopped by your blog. It never says it is updated so I forget to come by. Love the pictures of Lucy. I want to see the video of her dance one day. Love the New York pictures. So glad you got to go.
I had to laugh at your last post. I wouldn't have gotten into the black car either! And I totally get panic attacks on airplanes. Ask Kenny about our trip to Italy. I freaked out on the plane and had to breathe into a paper bag half the way. I thought he might leave me there... :)
4 comments:
Sooo adorable!! I love the dance costumes. Can you believe they'll be six? Where has the time gone?
I am so glad I stopped by your blog. It never says it is updated so I forget to come by. Love the pictures of Lucy. I want to see the video of her dance one day. Love the New York pictures. So glad you got to go.
Awesome job Lucy!!
Lucy is such a doll! Love that costume on her.
I had to laugh at your last post. I wouldn't have gotten into the black car either! And I totally get panic attacks on airplanes. Ask Kenny about our trip to Italy. I freaked out on the plane and had to breathe into a paper bag half the way. I thought he might leave me there... :)
Post a Comment