We had brunch with the characters on Wed. morning. Lucy was in heaven and probably gave Minnie Mouse 25 hugs.

At one point during the meal, everyone stood up and rocked out to music. Minnie loved Lucy and Makenzie and kept coming back to dance with them.


Me, spurring Pooh's advances to dance with him ( I was hungry!)

Josh was so embarrassed!
Probably the 18th hug.
Tyler gave us a lesson on who was Chip and who was Dale. Apparently, Chip has a small black nose, and Dale has a big reddish nose. Educational.
Sammy was scared of the characters and would not look directly at them.

Merry-go-round

Jake got an Indiana Jones hat and a whip. He has not taken the hat off since. He even unbuttoned his shirt (in the last picture) to look just like him.
11 comments:
I would like to thank whoever is responsible for Jake getting that hat! Please tell me he will be wearing it to dinner tomorrow!
And I love Minnie kissing Josh...
That was hilarious! I love love love your kids and all the cute pictures.
Jake and his hat just made my whole week!!!! Cracks me right up! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night!
Heather, we missed your call to be invited to your blog. Please add us! amydroubay@gmail.com and jdroubay@msn.com
Oh how I wish I were there. I freaking love DL. Glad you are having fun! Lucy and Minnie are cute. Don't you love when they are sooo into them?
Looks like you're having so much fun! Wish we were there with you!
You guys look like you're having so much fun...I am jealous!
You know, I bought Bryson a hat and whip because he was Indiana Jones for Halloween and he wore that thing almost everyday for weeks. It must be that age or something.
Those pictures are so much fun Amy! I'm so glad you guys are having a great trip! Have we missed you? If you're still here give us a call - we'd love to see you!
(totally understand if you're too busy hugging Minnie!) Isn't Disneyland the best!!??
p.s. Your new kitchen is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics of the house!
those are so cute! Mike and I were laughing at how cute Josh was for consoling lucy, and lucy loving minne, Sam's cheese smile at the end, and of course indiana jones!
Amy! I am sorry about the closed blog thing. I didn't get your specific addresses for blogger until just barely and I added you. I tried sending an invitation thing to the email address that Brian had for Jeff in his email but it wasn't the same email that you listed so I am sure that is why it didn't work. I loved all the Disneyland pictures! I am totally jealous and still begging Brian to go.
what great pictures. i loved them all. lucy with minnie, jake and the hat, josh too cool for the characters, and little sam. it looks like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment