Jacob's grade sang "Jingle, Jingle, Jingle" and "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year". He actually got into the actions this year--quite uncharacteristic for him.

Josh grade sang "Grandma's Christmas Secret" and "Holiday Blessing". At one point in their program the kids each got to shoot a loud firecracker. Josh knew when the part was coming and he scooted as far away as he could from all the kids and only pretended to shoot his. I could tell from the look on his face that he wanted to plug his ears sooo bad (it WAS very loud and all the babies started crying). I almost peed my pants laughing so hard.
5 comments:
Gotta love the Christmas programs. We love your kids and wish we could just eat little Samster for dessert.
All the kids look so cute. Lucy was so darling at her program. That last picture of Sam is so cute. His little smile is such a delight.
Love the pictures of Sam! I just want to pinch and kiss those cheeks of his.
I remember doing those school christmas programs as a kid. i thought they were so fun. Bryson had one but he was sick that day and didn't go, so i was a little sad. but your kids look so cute and your baby is adorable. i love the beanie hat!
Yes, Sam is so stinkin' cute and so are the rest of your kids. Those programs are so much fun, especially for us parents!
Post a Comment