
Saturday, I had to make a late run to the store to get some building materials for Josh's freaking pine wood derby car (if you know how good I am with tools you know why I hate projects like this). Anyway, as I was checking out, I grabbed a pack of baseball cards for Josh and Jake, as I sometimes do. When Jake opened his, he noticed that one of his cards was someone from the Red Sox--Terry Francona or some other loser--I don't remember. He looked at me with a worried experession on his face, and said, "Dad, look, it's a Red Sock. What should I do, just throw it away?" He was totally serious. I almost teared up thinking about what a fantasitc job I am doing as a father. I love my boys, and am excited to begin the indoctrination process with another one.
5 comments:
hilarious. PJ got such a kick out of it. I can totally see Jake freaking out about it.
Well done Jeff, well done. I can see Jack and Sam getting into arguments already about who is better, the Yankees or the D-Backs. (Jack will be right of course) but it will be funny to watch nonetheless.
Brian is proud. What a great example you are.
We are going to train Jack and our other boys to like the Red Sox and then we can have tournaments!
hahaha that is beyong hilarious. love that jake.
Post a Comment