Okay, Steph tagged me and Amy. This apparently means we need to list six habits or facts about ourselves and then tag six other people by leaving a comment on their blogs. Amy will have to do her own thing, but here are my six:
(1) I get choked up every time I watch Field of Dreams and Kevin Costner says to his dad, "Hey, dad, do you want to have a catch." That just gets me every time.
(2) I am a freak of a Yankees fan. For the past two years I couldn't watch the playoffs because the Yankees losing put me in a bad mood for weeks.
(3) I am a gadget geek. I spend way too much money on the latest gadgets.
(4) I love reading on the john, especially Dilbert comic books.
(5) In high school (way back in the late 80s), I was a new wave dork. My favorite band was Thompson Twins, and I wore suspenders on a regular basis.
(6) Like Steph, I sing in the car--usually Radiohead, Oasis, Coldplay or the Strokes, and I have never, in my life, purchased a country cd.
I'm tagging Mike D., Mike J., Mel, Bri, Heather, and Kelli.
6 comments:
By gadgets you meant video games right Jeff? Ya I know the beads are for me. You didn't grow up with five sisters, you wouldn't understand.
PJ is 100% with you on the Field of Dream movie. It is his all time favorite movie.
I like to read on the jon, too, but not for too long. Mike will run frantically around the house to find the perfect magazine before he goes in. sorry, mike.
See, these are yet more reasons to like PJ and Mike. I refuse to go into the bathroom until I have the proper reading material. Otherwise, what's the point? Now, if I could figure out some way to watch Field of Dreams in there, I'd never leave.
I have a portable dvd player I could loan you jeff.
All this personal info has me looking for my phenegran.
Lisa
Post a Comment