Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wow


Over conference weekend, the boys and I went to Tooele to visit my grandparents, Opa and Oma. I'll post some pictures of the trip later. But while we were in Tooele, Kimber, my sister, and I started looking through some old photos. I ran across this little gem. That's me, on the far left, and yes my Toughskins are pulled up above my navel, my brother Mike with the Sherriff's badge, my cousin Ryan, and my brother Greg. My favorite part of the picture is Greg's visor. I had one just like it, but green. You can tell that we were excellent fishermen, and even better dressers. I have to say I miss those days; we always had a good time when we went on vacations as a family. So thanks to Mom and Dad and Oma and Opa.

5 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

That is hilarious. PJ thought that you were a girl when he first saw the picture. Is your hair really parted down the middle? Wow. Not too many words needed to describe that picture...

Jeff said...

I would defend it if I could. I don't know what the hair is doing, although I don't remember ever parting it down the middle. It's just really scary. I don't know what else to say.

Tina said...

Wow! I am with Julie and PJ. I thought that was your sister and I was sure you had your left and right mixed up. You look like you have your hair up in clips. That is too funny!

Kelli said...

I have to say...my cousins (and brother) are pretty stylin!!! You guys are such dorks! Congrats on the new baby!

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn that I saw you wearing those same jeans when we came up to visit.