Saturday, September 29, 2007

Josh's Post


I went to new york! We got to see so many things! The
flight there was about five hours. We got there at about 10 o,clock. Our hotel room had two small rooms. One was burning, one was cold. My favorite thing about it was when A,Rod hit his 500'th home run. My worst favorite part was when we walked to the museum of natural history.

4 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

Good job, Josh! Did you type it yourself? I bet you are better at typing and using a computer than Grandpa Holland is!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite Droubay post yet. Way to go, Josh! Maybe you can keep us updated since you have more time than your parents.

Tina said...

Josh,
That was a great post. It was so interesting and funny. You and Jake and so awesome. Lucy too. I have the cutest grandkids in the world. I sure do love them.

FJ Johnson said...

what a cute boy. Your kids are darling.