
We surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. They were beyond excited. We've gone to Disneyland at least once a year for the past 9 years and Jeff and I decided that this trip was the best one yet! We spent 6 full days in the parks. We went from open to close everyday and our 3 older kids walked the entire day with no rest (I was particularly amazed at Lucy who is only 5 and never complained). Sammy absolutely loved it! He slept great at night and enjoyed walking around and riding the rides. The weather was fantastic. It only rained one evening, but that didn't stop my kids. They were all the more excited because the lines were non-existent. In fact, the park wasn't at all busy the whole week. We walked onto almost every ride. I think the longest wait was only 10 minutes.
After 9 years, I finally was convinced to ride the California Screamin' roller coaster. I sat with Josh and screamed myself hoarse. At one point on the ride I was half crying and half laughing. Jake didn't want to sit by me. He said he would be too embarrassed by all the screaming. I don't blame him. They were both very proud of me, though, and are still talking about it.






7 comments:
I love the pictures. It looks so warm and lovely there. These are such great memories your kids will remember all their lives.
COME BACK!
I had no idea you were scared of screamin. Good job for giving it a try. Glad you had fun. Lucy's ears crack me up. Sadie go the exact same ones when she was say...5? Glad you had fun. You need to come and go with us this fall:)
So fun Amy! Isn't Disneyland the best!? I never get tired of that place. I'm so glad it was a good trip for you guys (sounds like a lot better than last year with a baby). Your kids are darling. I sure wish we saw you guys more!
I'm glad you had such a fun time! We always go open to close every day we are there too. Even Tyler, at 9 months, never cried at Disneyland even once and we went 4 days in a row open to close! Disneyland really is the "happiest place on earth"!!
I love D-land! I am so glad you had such a great time. Everyone looks happy in all the pictures. Gabi got those same ears, too. We still have them with her dress ups. We got them two years ago her head wasn't quite big enough for them and I had to tie them to her hair.
Love, Jeni
Wish we could have gone with you again. looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment