Saturday, June 13, 2009
There will be a new family picture on our blog very soon that includes Poor-Fourth-Child. That is what Sammy's nickname has become, because Poor Fourth Child got all the leftover, mismatched bedroom furniture. Mom does not have one single framed picture of Poor Fourth Child. Poor Fourth Child has not been included in the family picture over the mantle and he is 14 1/2 months old. Poor Fourth Child is just lucky that his mother gets him dressed everyday (almost) and that he gets an occasional bath. I know you are all on the edge of your seats in anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait to see it! I think that is how all poor fourth children are. I can only imagine what it will be like for me because Adin should already be called the poor second child. :)
Can't wait to see the new family photo.
Poor, poor, POOR, little Samster. haha
We have a poor third boy, who gets all the hand me downs, clothes and toys :(.
I can't wait to see your new family photo!
I know, he's not really Poor Fourth Child. He is Spoiled Pampered Baby, actually, but I don't even have one developed picture, much less a scrapbook page.
How sad! I was the poor fourth child. It all makes sense!
Post a Comment