Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sammer Jammer

So we had a rough start with this little guy but now he is healthy and sleeping and life is good. I love this boy so much. I look forward to getting him out of bed every day. He is hilarious and makes everyone laugh all the time. He loves to dance and will shake his head and hips anytime he hears music. He just learned how to walk around with his walker but gets frustrated when he runs into the wall and gets stuck. He just learned his first word, "cheese", which is also his favorite food. We, of course, think he is very smart because he can mimic lots of animal sounds. He is into everything and keeps me very busy, but we are so thankful to have him in our family. He is my only child to have dimples and he has them in both cheeks. He is so stinkin' cute! ...but I know I am biased.


Yes, I realize his jammies are too big but I am tired of him growing out of all his clothes every 2 months.











12 comments:

Kimberlee said...

You are not biased, he is way stinkin cute. He has the cutest little chubby head around. Are you moving in this week or what?

Tina said...

Oh that cute little guy. I miss him and his little giggle. He is so full of personality. What a doll.

Stacey Sargent said...

he does make everyone laugh. especially when he dances when you sing his name. love him!

Melanie said...

He is dang cute- Love those big cheeks. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Erin said...

What a little doll! I can totally see Jeff in that cute chubby face.

Amanda M. said...

I love his smile, and he IS so stinkin' cute. I want to give him a big squeeze.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute! we can't wait to see you guys and hear his laugh in Vegas!

shellie said...

I can't help but smile when I look at his pictures...SO CUTE!

PJ and Julie said...

would you text me and tell me when you update! i can't believe I have missed out on these pictures for 5 days now!
I'm so happy he is being a good boy! love that sam!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! I love coming on to your blog and seeing sam's little cheese right off the bat. It makes me laugh every time.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Hope your move went well!!

Sarah said...

Well, you are his mom, so I guess you COULD be biased, but he is absolutely a cutie pie!!!!!

I'm glad he's feeling so much better now. I bought Carson jammies last winter for this winter, and b/c Annie grew ALL THE TIME I assumed he would too, but he didn't, so he walks around in jammies just like Sam!

Oh, and Annie's first word was "cheese" too! And that was also how she said "Jesus". Hilarious!