6 unimpressive quirks about me (Amy)
1. I can't stand to wear jewelry. The only piece of jewelry I wear regularly is my wedding ring. I don't have my ears pierced and I can't stand the cumbersome-ness of bracelets and necklaces.
2. I never became a gymnast because I could not stand the chalk on my hands. Instead, I am/was a ballerina.
3. Everytime I buy something, I feel compelled to tell anyone and everyone what a good deal it was and how much it cost.
4. I make up nicknames for everyone, and they evolve over time and become longer and longer. For example: my sister, Stacey's nickname is: Farnica Reina Q Wingnabish Hepsibah Wreblewski Rowena Honker
5. I am fluent in reading backwards. Sdrawkcab gnidear ni tneulf ma I.
6. I count in 6/8 time when I walk and I always have to start with my right foot.
I tag Steph, Julie, Stacey, Dave, Nicole, Melanie, Heather, Greg
2 comments:
I love this tag! Those are sooo you! SO funny!
those are so funny amy. i think the best one is how you walk in 6/8 time...hilarious.
Post a Comment