We have decided that Stacey is quite a talented photographer. Here are some pictures she took of us in the canyon at Tibble Fork on Sunday. Thanks Stacey!
Love, love, love those pictures. I think they are as cute as the ones we took in the white dresses by the professional lady. Stacey you do have a flare! You should take a photography class. You have such a good eye. It does help that your clients were all gorgeous!!! Amy I better not EVER hear the ugliest sister comment ever ever again! You are stunning! As is the rest of your family. You have to frame some of those pictures for your new house. Tina/Mom
Wow-- those kids could be in magazines!! So cute! I LOVE the ones of you Am, with your kiddos. Sammy looks so big?! Super cute!! You look great too!! :)
Beautiful pics guys! I'm sure it was easy for your photographer because you are all so cute...you included Jeff! ;) Amy, I love the one of you and little Sam.
those are so cute! Stacey is talented. What a beautiful family! I love the picture of Lucy on the log, the one right above with jake looking up (a little mischevious maybe?), the one just above that of Josh and of course the one with you and Sam. Love them, so cute! Does Stacey hire out?
9 comments:
Those pictures are so cute., Stacey did a great job. By the way you look beautiful in them esp. the one of you and cute little Lucy.
Thanks Ames! Good thing your kids are so cute, thats why they turned out!
oh my goodness. those are the cutest pictures. you look FANTASTIC and the little kids are so adorable. I miss those kids!
Love, love, love those pictures. I think they are as cute as the ones we took in the white dresses by the professional lady. Stacey you do have a flare! You should take a photography class. You have such a good eye. It does help that your clients were all gorgeous!!! Amy I better not EVER hear the ugliest sister comment ever ever again! You are stunning! As is the rest of your family. You have to frame some of those pictures for your new house. Tina/Mom
these pictures are so cute. i think my favorite is the one of you and lucy.
Wow-- those kids could be in magazines!! So cute! I LOVE the ones of you Am, with your kiddos. Sammy looks so big?! Super cute!!
You look great too!! :)
Nice job Stac!
Those pictures are really really good. All of my favorites were the ones with Lucy. She is so pretty. Such a perfect family!
Heather
Beautiful pics guys! I'm sure it was easy for your photographer because you are all so cute...you included Jeff! ;) Amy, I love the one of you and little Sam.
those are so cute! Stacey is talented. What a beautiful family! I love the picture of Lucy on the log, the one right above with jake looking up (a little mischevious maybe?), the one just above that of Josh and of course the one with you and Sam. Love them, so cute! Does Stacey hire out?
Post a Comment