Looking a little bit uncomfortable with Lucy. She calles him "little Samster," which is pronounced "little Samstow."
Smiley little guy.
In his Hawaiian shirt. (Why do I have to do a caption for each picture? Who knows. 
LG hanging with Train.
A visit from Opa and Oma.
There have been other things happening that don't involve the LG. My brother Chris graduated from law school (poor sucker), and Mike graduated with his MBA. Chris will be working for a firm downtown (good news). Mike and Melanie moved to California. He has a great job, so I am happy for him, but it also really stinks. We love you guys and are going to miss you.

Josh had a school program. They memorized about 300 different poems and recited them. It was pretty amazing.
And finally, it's baseball season. The boys both started baseball. Stacey and Chris took them to their first practices since I was at work and Amy was with the LG. They are getting married in two weeks. You guys are the best--can't wait for the wedding. After baseball we went to eat. I added the second picture because both Chris and Jake have their eyes closed.







9 comments:
The pictures of LG are so cute. It looks so fun. Congratulations Chris and Jeni and Mike and Mel.
It seems like I haven't seen little Sammy for so long with all the moving and such. I can't wait to see Jack and Sam together. What cute little boys. Once again I see Jake in one picture of Sam, Lucy in another, and Jeff in the one where Lucy is holding him. :)I crack myself up!
Samstow...I hope you have that on video, so cute. That will be so fun to get Sam and Jack together. The joys of sisterhood! Babies to be friends :)
I don't like that PJ and I are being replaced as favorite aunt and uncle! Stacey and Chris are not nearly as cool as us...please pass this message along to your boys!
I love that sam grunts! Mike and I always laugh about how funny it is that jack grunts, too. thats how he talks. I cant wait to get them together and have them grunt and talk to each other.
We are going to miss you guys too!! We will just have to visit each other or meet up in places. It hasn't really hit me yet- I still feel like I"m just on vacation!
love the closed eyes pics. they both look pretty funny. I think sam looks so much like you (jeff) and lucy, but in the pic with jake, I can see that he looks like him as well. Who knows! I love the little grunter!
"LG" is pretty dang cute. Looks like you guys are having fun. Kenny is a little upset about Josh being called "The Train." He thought he was the only train in your life.
Cute little guy. They change so fast from day to day! Love the Hawaiian shirt by the way.
Post a Comment