We went with some of the Holland fam. to Disney World. Thanks to Steve for making it all happen. It was alot of fun, and I am proud to say that no one could keep up with the Droubays when it came to cramming as much Disney magic as possible into 6 days. We are still the undisputed kings and queens of Disney--so choke on our wake.

The gang waiting to ride Small World.

Special thanks to PJ (aka to Julie as "Peter," "Peej" and about 17 other derivations of PJ) for spending half of the trip with JJ clinging to him or climbing on him. He even rode in the back of the van with the boys.

Josh and J in front of their favorite ride. Jake loved the Yeti on the ride so much that he bought a stuffed one. Josh, on the other hand, refused to open his eyes on the ride to look at the Yeti. It was funny that the actual ride, which takes you backwards straight down a hill at about 60 mph did not bother him, but seeing the fake Yeti did. Go figure.

The girls with princess sunglasses.

The kids at Epcot. (And as I am just typing this, Lucy said, in an argumentative tone, "Daddy, I can pick my nose, I just can't eat it." At least we are making some progress in that department.)

After one day at Epcot, Steve was delerious (with joy).

The Disney MGM park was decked out.

Me and my girl on the carousel. And below are some of the lovely Holland sisters, with Josh "girl trapped" with them. On the trip, Josh and J. taught me that "girl trapped" means when you are sitting somewhere with a girls on both sides of you. I told them in a few years they would spend most of their waking moments thinking about ways to become girl trapped.


My two favorite girls.
6 comments:
You guys are the champs. I was impressed. Stacey got TKOed.
and you win for getting your pictures up on the blog first. I win for surviving my flight home though!
I'm just impressed that you didn't throw up. Well done. Glad you made it home in one piece.
what does TKOed mean? if it means that amy's energy kicked my butt and she is five months pregnant than yes it is true i did get TKOed.
Dang! We're jealous! Wish we could have been there, looks like a kick-A good time! Oh and sorry Dave, I shaved my beard off. I was going to keep it til xmas, but I freaked out one morning because it was itching my face off, and that was it. A travesty, I know.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Love to see you together. Amy is still the champ for being the energizer bunny.
Post a Comment