Our first day of school around here didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped.
Jacob woke up in the night and started barfing.
(Bless his heart, he said he didn't want to wake me up so he just vomited and took care of it all on his own all night.)
Josh was absolutely furious with me because the new uniform shirts that I bought him, WHICH HE TRIED ON AND APPROVED AT THE STORE, were too big and he had to tuck them into his pants. Oh the shame!
Nothing significant happened with Sam, except this was a Tuesday and he didn't start until Wednesday.
So, the only picture I got was of cute little Lucy.
She had this outfit planned for days, if not weeks.
Sam's first day of pre-school.
At this point I'm crying.
It's always hard when they start school for the first time.
Speaking of firsts, for the first time in 14 1/2 years I have 2 1/4 hours three times a week ALL TO MYSELF!
And you know what?
I'm bored.
Ha! Not for long. Can't wait to have this new little one. I'm so glad to have another buddy with me at home for 4 more years.
Alone-ness does not suit me.
I haven't posted any flashback photos for awhile, but here are three gems I found while cleaning out my laundry room cupboard.
This was October 2006 at my sister, Julie's, wedding.
All the sisters L to R:
Keri, Stacey, Julie, me, Steph, Nicole (my brother's wife)
All I remember from this day was that Josh woke up with a raging fever and a sore throat. We ran him to Instacare as fast as we could--STREP!!!
But what can you do? We can't miss a wedding. So we loaded him up with ibuprofen, tylenol, and antibiotics, and told him to stay away from people as much as possible.
Hawaii--May 2007
Lucy celebrated her 3rd birthday there.
We had planned and booked another trip to Hawaii for this October over UEA.
Haha! Then I found out I was pregnant and would be 7+ months along by this time.
I'm not going to spend a load of money to be fat, irritable, and pregnant on a trip to Hawaii, so we postponed it until baby is here and old enough to take along.
Circa 1996
I'm pretty sure this was in our first year or two of marriage.
We look like babies.
3 comments:
Oh the last one!!! Dinner at my Mom's house. She even still had the "fluffy bugger drapes" (as Beech called them) in the dining room. Love the picture with the sisters. And the pictures of the school kids....precious!
Cute pictures! Your kids are darling, as usual and age better than anyone I know! Hope this pregnancy doesn't kick your butt. Good luck without Sam! :(
Wait, wait, wait...
I just reread my comment and it was supposed to say that YOU age better than anyone I know. Without the word 'you' that last post sounded weird. Geesh!
Post a Comment